CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED – PLEASE READ THEM BEFORE SUBMITTING – CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Please also read the submission guidelines thoroughly before submitting!
You are submitting work for the Photographic Prize at LSA Art Room Gallery. For this entry we are thrilled to be collaborating with Leamington Photographic Society and also London Camera Exchange who are very kindly donating 2 x £50 vouchers as prizes.
We will be accepting 20 Photography entries in total. 10 entries from Leamington Photographic Society and 10 entries from LSA members.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners, runners up and highly commended under 2 categories:
Emerging Photographer (up to 2 years) &
Established Photographer (over 2 years)
1. You are permitted to submit one piece of work only. This piece must not have been shown in the LSA Art Room before.
2. All work must be an original Photograph or an original digital Photograph.
3. The submission window will close on Friday 10th November 12 noon.
4. Acceptance / rejection emails will be sent by the end of Friday 10th November.
5. Work must be dropped off and any old work collected (where applicable) on Sunday 12th November between 11am and 4pm.
6. Any work not dropped off in this timeframe may not be hung due to lack of space, so please ensure your work is with us on time.
7. All work must be ready to hang / display and any wall based work must be fitted with D rings and cord. No mirrorplates please.
8. 20% commission will apply to all artworks sold from the exhibition. You will be permitted to replace any sold artworks with another piece, provided it is no bigger than the one it’s replacing. Artist payments are made at the end of the exhibition.
9. Exhibiting also requires a £10 hanging fee, which is payable upon your work being accepted at the gallery. We do this in order to keep the Art Room going beyond its current pop up status and will go towards paying bills on the building.
This exhibition will run for approximately four weeks, with a proposed changeover date of Sunday 10th December.
You must be an LSA Member to submit. You can join for just £25/year on the main LSA website https://lsa-artists.org/join-lsa/
Good luck and we can’t wait to see your work!
Maddie & Cassie xx
Selection is made by a panel of volunteers and all decisions are final and no feedback can be given. Look out for a reply from email@example.com once we have chosen the pieces for the exhibition. We reply to everyone, successful or not, so you should always hear from us. If you don’t, please check your spam then get in touch if you haven’t heard. If you have any problems or questions, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting/Dropping off works
As we are coming to the close of our current exhibition we would like to remind you that collecting your works and dropping off your new works will happen on Sunday 12th November 11am-4pm. If you have been notified that you have been accepted for our next exhibition then you can drop off your next piece at the same time. Please look out for our email confirming your acceptance.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE AND ADD YOURSELF TO THE ROTA. We encourage all artists exhibiting with us to help man the gallery and contribute to the running of the gallery during the duration of the exhibition. Please do get in touch asap – email@example.com
We would also like to make a call out for some of our newer members to do some volunteer slots at our wonderful sister gallery at East Lodge in beautiful Jephson Gardens. If this is something you could do, please get in touch.
Thanks again to all of you for your hard work in making the LSA Art Room the success it is.
Maddie and Cassie x