SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK HERE
ALL LSA MEMBERS WELCOME TO EXHIBIT
Please also read the submission guidelines thoroughly before submitting!
Our Open exhibition at the East Lodge from Wednesday 10th January until Sunday 4th February 2024.
1. The Open exhibition is for all LSA members.
2. You are permitted to submit one piece of work only. The artwork should be no more than 50 x 50cm in size.
3. All work to be displayed on walls must be an original, with the exception of digital artworks and photography.
4. The submission window will close on Thursday 28th December at 8pm.
5. Acceptance / rejection emails will be sent by the end of Monday 1st January.
6. Prints can be made available in browsers at a total charge of £20 for up to 4 prints
7. Any work not dropped off in this timeframe may not be hung due to lack of space, so please ensure your work is with us on time.
8. All work must be ready to hang / display and any wall based work must be fitted with D rings and cord.
9. 10% commission will apply to all artworks sold from the exhibition. You will be permitted to replace any sold artworks with another piece, provided it is no bigger than the one it’s replacing. Artist payments are made at the end of the exhibition.
10. Exhibiting also requires a £10 hanging fee, which is payable upon your work being accepted at the gallery. We do this in order to keep the Art Room going beyond its current pop up status and will go towards paying bills on the building.
11. Selected artwork for exhibition to be handed in at East Lodge Gallery on Friday 5th January between 11:30am – 3pm.
This exhibition will run for approximately four weeks, with a takedown date on Sunday 4th February between 2 and 3:30pm.
You must be an LSA Member to submit. You can join for just £25/year on the main LSA website https://lsa-artists.org/join-lsa/
Good luck and we can’t wait to see your work
Selection is made by a panel of volunteers and all decisions are final and no feedback can be given. Look out for a reply from email@example.com once we have chosen the pieces for the exhibition. We reply to everyone, successful or not, so you should always hear from us. If you don’t, please check your spam then get in touch if you haven’t heard. If you have any problems or questions, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting/Dropping off works
The drop off of your artworks will be at the East Lodge Gallery on Friday 05th January 11:30am-3:30pm. This will only happen if you have been notified that you have been accepted for our Open exhibition.
Please look out for our email confirming your acceptance.
We encourage all artists exhibiting with us to help steward at the East Lodge and contribute to the running of the gallery during the duration of the exhibition. Please do get in touch asap – email@example.com
Thanks again to all of you for your hard work in making the LSA Galleries the successes they are.
Alastair, Sue & Ede.