LSA 20th ANNIVERSARY
In 2018, LSA and our Journal, ArtSpace, will celebrate their 20th birthday. Throughout the year, there will be a number of special events to mark this historic occasion. One of these will be a celebratory exhibition and party at East Lodge. We'll keep you informed on Facebook and in our regular newsletters, but please check back to this page regularly, to see how our plans develop.
ARTSPACE ANNIVERSARY ISSUE
In 2018 LSA and our Journal, ArtSpace, will celebrate their 20th birthday. To mark this milestone we will produce a very special issue of ArtSpace, devoted solely to the work of members. Make sure your work is included in it!
We wish to make a big splash during this anniversary year and therefore encourage all artist members to be represented in this forthcoming special publication.
All LSA members are therefore invited to submit one high quality, very high-resolution image of a piece of their work for publication, free of charge, in the Summer 2018 issue of ArtSpace. The format for submission may include: 300ppi jpeg or pdf (please not MS Word or PowerPoint).
The image may be of an existing piece, or one especially created to mark this event. Work must be sent digitally to:
before 2 March 2018. Put your name as the subject of your email, in the form in which you wish it to appear in print.
Include the following
- The title of your piece
- Date of execution
- Size H x W (x D for 3-D work) in cms
- Optional: A brief statement (maximum 150 words)
- Your website address if you have one
- Your artist name as you would like it to appear
Advice to submitting artists
- Where possible have work photographed by an expert
- Do not crop a work of art in the view finder, i.e. leave plenty of space around a picture – the ArtSpace studio will carry out any necessary cropping for printing
- Photographing through picture glass is not good (it is virtually impossible to avoid reflections)
- If in doubt seek advice from: email@example.com
Please note the size of images published will be dictated by submission demand and available space.
We look forward to seeing the work you would like to appear in the pages of ArtSpace.